Sunday 14 August 2016

Suicide Squad Mini Review!

Hey guys,

I have literally just returned from seeing 'Suicide Squad' so I thought I would give you a little review and tell you whether it was worth the trip.

First of all, I had heard good things about the soundtrack for this film. And I must say, it is great. All of the songs fit the situations perfectly. The picture features songs such as Heathens by Twenty One Pilots, Bohemian Rhapsody by Panic! At The Disco and more. I think the music fits incredibly well to the genre of movie. Very well done to them. I'd give 5/5 stars for this.

Also, I've heard a few people say that Health ledger's Joker is a lot better than Jared Leto. Shoot me, but i haven't seen the other films like batman or superman, none of them. They just never interested me. Obviously the trailer and spoilers for this film intrigued me, a lot. So I guess I cant give a fair judgement but I definitely do love this joker. He is played brilliantly in my opinion. If you were thinking of not seeing this just because people are saying the Joker isn't 'played well' I suggest you make your own judgement. Like I have said, I loved it.

As I have said, I don't really know much of these comics and all the plots so I didn't really know what to expect. But all through the film I was interested. I think they did a great job with the plot. Although at some points I thought it was a long  wait until the end, but that was just because I was losing feeling in my legs and all that good stuff haha. Great plot though overall. I definitely recommend just for the storyline.

I think every single one of the characters were played brilliantly. I do have favourites such as Harley Quinn because she's hilarious and so insane its fab. But I also love Deadshot, Killer Croc and the rest of them. I love them all for different reasons. I have to admit, I did tear up at El Diablo's history and why he doesn't use his powers. Very sad. :(

I don't really know what else to say. Its a fab film and definitely worth the time and money. I would say its worth 4.5/5 stars. I loved it. I wasn't going to see Suicide Squad because I thought I would be lost but that was definitely not the case. You see other features of comics such as 'The flash' and batman but if you know briefly of them, you're good.

I hope you take a chance to see it.
If you don't agree with what I've said, that's fine. I just hope you enjoy the experience. If you don't, eat your popcorn, that's worth it!


Adios amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment