Sunday 30 October 2016

This is Halloween!

Hey guys,

This weeks post is going to give you some ideas (obvious or not) on what you can do on Halloween. I know Halloween is only tomorrow so hopefully you 'last-minute-planners' will at least have something.

I personally love Halloween. If that isn't completely obvious. The past couple of years, I've had a small party but this year I thought I'd have a break AKA my mum said no. I must say that it will be a bit disappointing that I wont be able to dress up this year, that's one of the best things! I may just dress up for the day time because why not?! Everyone I know have been celebrating Halloween so early. Anyway..

This year I am going round to my Sam & Lee's house (if you don't know who they are, where have you been?!) to carve pumpkins. Hopefully this year Lee wont murder a pumpkin! Hahah! I still don't know what sort of design I want to do yet though!:(. Next weeks post I may include a picture of what I ended up doing, if the topic fits in the post of course.

One thing you could do tomorrow is actually go out trick or treating. This obviously applies to the younger ones but if you want to dress up, take a younger sibling or relative/family friend etc. It also looks like you're doing a good deed so it all works out.

Granted this isn't as fun as you get older so instead you could buy some sweets for yourself, close the curtains/blinds and watch horror films. Or if you don't really like horror, you could always watch Hocus Pocus. Love that film!

If you are 18 or above, another thing you could do is go out drinking (responsibly.....) with some friends. You get to dress up - kinda, a lot just use this as an excuse to be half naked. Not that there's nothing to be ashamed of, if you love your body, great! But personally I like to be more 'scary'.

Related to this you could also have a party or 'gathering' with your friends, this way you can decorate with cool decorations, play your own music and have whoever you want there. Win Win Win. Just don't forget the alcohol! - If legal...

If you're lucky, you may live close to a Halloween themed event such as haunted walks, scare fests, etc. You could also go to one of these with a few friends. I hear they're quite good!

Another thing you could try is baking. Make everything spooky and Halloween themed. I have seen so many amazing things on Pinterest so take a look and challenge yourself!

How could I forget. You could also carve pumpkins! This is definitely one of my favourite things to do, as I have mentioned so I can imagine a lot of other people do to. You could also make this a competition and see if you or your friends/family can carve the best design.

(not my image)


I hope that this entertained you for a little while, it probably wasn't too helpful as they're all obvious but hey ho. I hope you all have a fa-BOO-lous Halloween (Hahaha I'm too funny) and watch out for those ghosts!

Adios amigos!xo

P.s. don't forget those Halloween songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment