Sunday 12 February 2017

Valentine's Day Makeup!

Hey guys,

I have been looking forward to writing this and creating a look for Valentine's day, I don't know why as I haven't got anything planned. But maybe I will wear it anyway because why not.
My original idea was to use masking tape to create a heart shape near the crease of the eye, however it just wouldn't stay stuck down so I had to improvise. To be perfectly honest, I would probably love this look more anyways, I adore it!

I wanted that was stereotypically romance related, such as pinks, reds and such however remember this is just 'inspiration'. If you want to wear green eyeshadow and black lipstick or whatever you can, its also important to love yourself. - Now the soppy part is over, lets get to the look.



The makeup I used:

Face:
Revlon Colourstay foundation
Rimmel Match Perfection Highlighting concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte powder
Makeup Revolution Baked blush (Loved Me The Best)
Maybelline MasterSculpt Duo
Sleek Solstice Highlighting palette (cream as a base and then the pink shade on top)

Lips:
Bourjois Velvet liquid lipstick

Eyebrows:
Soap & Glory Brow Tint & Precision Shaping Pencil

Eyes:
Rimmel concealer (the one above)
Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara
Nyx Vivid Brights liquid eyeliner (Petal) - dotted around the eye.
Nyx White liquid liner - also dotted around the eye, with a little heart just next to the right eye.
Kiss false lashes (Iconic)

- All palettes are Makeup Revolution -
Affirmation palette: 'Pledge' all over the lid, 'Approve' & 'Hope' in the crease/a transition shade. 'Willing' in the outer corners, 'Advance' in the middle of the lid with 'Affirmation' on top for a halo eye. Also adding Affirmation in the inner corners to highlight.
Fortune Favours the Brave palette: 'Drama Queen' in the inner and outer corners.











I hope you all love this look as much as I do. You can also obviously experiment with the dots, you could use more colours or less, make the spots bigger or smaller. It's really up to you. I tried to make mine near the shape of a wing extending it up in the crease, if you can tell from the photos.

I hope you all have a lovely Valentine's  Day. It will either be a great day or a sad day for me but I'm sure i'll update you. I love you all!

Adios amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment