Sunday 26 February 2017

Then & Now...

Hey guys,

I hope you have all had a lovely week. I certainly have, despite stress haha.

This post probably won't be very long, or interesting to you guys. Its mainly for me. To see how much I've changed/or not over the years. I'm still only 18 but still. Since starting my blog, my makeup has improved immensely and I just wonder if anything else has altered.

The photos don't go back so far (Except one) as they're either off Facebook or my iPad as this is all I have. Beware, some of the photos will be cringey.



Infants school.


(I have no idea when this was)



August 2010


May 2011


October 2011

June 2012

April 2013

May 2013

June 2014

July 2014

August 2014


October 2014



May 2015



February 2016


July 2016

November 2016




December 2016




31st December 2016 (Birthday lol)


February 2017



Well..I personally don't think I have changed that much. I have just discovered makeup over the years haha - and learned how to apply it! I loved doing this. It has taken me a few hours to type this mainly because of music but also because I love looking back at old memories. I think taking photos and keeping them is a good thing to do for the future. I mean, it came in handy for this post.

I guess that's all I have to say for now, except that I hope you all have a kick ass week.
Hopefully next week will be more entertaining, but hey, its me...

Adios amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment