Monday 20 March 2017

10 Things I can't live without.

Hey guys,

I don't know why but it feels like I haven't written a blog post in a while, even though I posted last week. I guess this week has just gone slower for me - not literally obviously. But if you want to read last weeks post about going to see Olly Murs live then click HERE.

In this weeks post I thought about going through 10 things that I wouldn't be able to live without. Now I haven't planned this so I have no idea where this will go but hey ho. Obviously there will be things like, oxygen etc that I wont include. Because lol.

1. The first thing I wouldn't be able to live without would be my precious cat, Guiney. (pronounced as in the queen or something like that). She can make a shitty day, less shitty (excuse the language). And yes, cats can be just as affectionate as dogs or any pet. Take my word for it.

2. The second thing I couldn't live without would be my mum. (and dad/Samantha obviously but this is focused on my mum) Even though the sound of her eating sends me insane, she's the best. I couldn't imagine having a better mum.

3. Another thing would be makeup. I love makeup, the creativity, freedom, and all the other great perks. Personally, I don't use makeup as a mask because I am comfortable with who I am and such. But on those hard days, that we all get, it helps me feel positive again. I guess if you're a makeup lover, you will understand.

4. I would also have to include shopping. I wish I had the money to do this but it used to make me so happy, like a hobby. I loved it. Going shopping for clothes, makeup, homeware, other people etc. it just made me happy. Although I must admit, when I couldn't find anything to buy, I'd feel really down.

5. My phone. More importantly, the photos on my phone. I mean I am one of the teenagers that are addicted to social media and the rest. But I would say the photos on my phone and the ones I will take, mean a whole lot more than my Instagram account. Probably not the best example as that includes photos too but you get it. Photos mean the world to me, well... the memories do.

6. These few have been a bit deep but the next thing I couldn't live without would be music. I listen to music everyday, whether that's when I'm getting up, getting ready to go out, on the bus, while I clean etc.

7. Linking with number 6, I couldn't live without TV shows/Movies. Basically Netflix. Some of you will think this is so strange but some of you will understand. I like to go to sleep with something playing. I grew up like this so its kind of just stuck. I wish music worked as that is a lot less distracting but any who. Plus I just love watching shows like the Big Bang Theory, The Vampire Diaries and lots more.

8. I also couldn't live without any of my 5 senses. I mean, if I lost one I would have to learn to cope, like a lot of people do. But I genuinely think I would start to get depressed. Which I think, understandably, happens to many people. I cold explain why each mean something to me but I'm pretty sure it would be similar for everyone.

9. My favourite drink, is Cola. so I had to include this. I don't really have anything else to say.

10. I have struggled for half an hour now trying to think of a final thing I can't live without but I just can't think of anything except one. My hairdryer. I know, random but it's true. When I leave my hair to dry by itself, it takes literally forever and also it tends to feel strange, I'm not quite sure what it is but it never feels the way it should. I find that, when this happens I just want to wash my hair again, which is a task.


But yeah, there's 10 of the things that I can't live without. Some are pretty random and some are pretty deep but oh well. I hope you guys enjoyed this post or found it somewhat interesting. Have a great week.

Adios amigos!xo








No comments:

Post a Comment