Sunday 12 March 2017

Olly Murs Live - again!

Hey guys,

I hope you are all well and party-ing hard (unless you hate parties, then I hope you had a nice chill week). Before I get into the post, if you would like to read about my thoughts on Ariana Grande's 'Everyday' music video, click HERE. Okay? cool. Let's move on.

So on Friday I went to go see Olly Murs live for the second time. If you know me at all you will know I have loved him and his music for years now and whenever I can go see him live, I will.
Some artist just don't live up to expectation but let me tell you, I can guarantee he sounds even better live. Even Becky (who accompanied me) would agree.


I saw him for the first time in April 2015 with Lia & Lizzie. I must say it was one of the best experiences of my life. It was extra special as it was my first concert.
This time was also amazing. I mean, do I really need to say anything else?

There's nothing better than seeing/hearing your favourite band/artist play your favourite song of theirs. The over priced food comes a close second though!

The only thing that bothered me was  the fact that my phone died after like three songs. Also I had filmed it on snapchat (because yes I am annoying) but yet forgot to save it before they had deleted. So I am extremely annoyed at myself but there's nothing I can do. Thankfully Becky had some videos and photos from the night saved so there will be more than one photo, thanks beck!

Olly never disappoints and I will definitely be going again if he does another tour.


One thing I love about being at a concert like this is that everyone there likes the artist. It's like a whole massive group of people who have a common interest and I love that. It's a shame we don't interact that much with strangers at these sorts of events.

The whole experience is worth it, unless of course you're not a big fan of Olly, then I suggest another artist but still. I loved it and I'm sure I will again next time.
I'm sorry this post is short, I just expected more photos - the ones I had taken on snapchat but lol. Plus the fact I don't know what else to say. I'm speechless basically haha.


Adios amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment