Monday 27 March 2017

Mum, I love you xo

Hey guys,

I hope you all had a marvellous week, I know I say this every week but I do mean it.
Last week I did a post on 10 things I can't live without, which you can read HERE. But in that post I mentioned my mum for obvious reasons. And as it is currently mothers day here in the UK, I thought I would write a post for her.

So, we all say that our mum is the best ever. But i truly believe this.


She is such a strong woman and always, no matter what puts everyone else before herself. She really doesn't get enough credit for this alone. She looks after me, and the rest of us, but especially my momma who has Alzheimer's. I mean, I love when she looks after me because lol but I don't think she knows how well she is actually doing with us all. Even on momma's worst days, she is still there for her. Not even forgetting another family member who lives all the way in Nottingham (ish I think, who knows) who she also looks after and does most jobs for. I don't know how my mum copes.


My mum is also the kindest woman i know. I guess we have already touched on this but she is such a genuine nice person. One day she literally stopped the car, pulled over to pick up an injured pigeon so she could take it to the vets. I don't know a lot of people who would do that. However sometimes I think she thinks she cant have negative thoughts about people. Which obviously I understand but I mean more of being angry at someone. Sometimes she does and she'll talk to me about it but then sometimes she pretends everything is okay because 'that's the best thing to do'. Mum, when people are dicks, you are allowed to get frustrated. No one will think you're a bad person, you're no where near that.

My mum and I are so unbelievably close that sometimes I think she gets sick of me. I like to be with her, have cuddles and tell her I love her every time I see her. I love how close we are. I know most mother/daughter relationships include disagreements and arguments but I don't think we have yet really. None that I remember anyway. Even if I get a little bit frustrated I feel so, so guilty and go crawling back for a hug ten minutes later.

My mum is truly one in a million, and I ended up with the best one. She has been there in my best and worse times and she is someone I can definitely rely on, she's my best friend. I honestly don't know what I would do without her.

I know you are reading this mum, so I hope you had a lovely day, and liked everything you received (even though it wasn't much). Both, me and Samantha love you a great deal. You do so much for us and we will be forever grateful. No one could ever replace you, because despite all the crappy shows that aren't that crappy, and the loud chewing, no one could beat your hugs, advice and everything else that makes me love you. Lastly, thank you for helping me blossom into the woman I am now - I must say, you did an amazing job! haha.

Well, for the rest of you, happy Mother's Day, to all the mums, mums-to-be and the ones who are no longer with us. Until next week.

Adios amigos!xo



P.S. Mum, I love you xo

No comments:

Post a Comment