Sunday 9 April 2017

5 things I hope to do more of.

Hey guys,

As usual I hope you all had a lovely week. I certainly did, I broke up from college for two weeks for Easter on Friday so I'm all nice and chilled again. Although this hangover is certainly making me stressed. But lets just start this post so I can rest haha.

I always, always say this but I want to do more exercise. On Friday night I came up stairs to nap but then I thought to myself, I could either sleep a few of my hours away or get on my exercise bike. I chose the bike - surprisingly. I hope to keep it up, especially because I drive now, I wont be walking as much (not that I really go anywhere). I just want to get fit mostly, maybe lose a few pounds but I guess that'd be a bonus.

Another thing I'd love to do more of is read. Last year I read The Girl On The Train (still haven't seen the film either) and I absolutely loved it. I loved the routine I had of going to bed at 9, reading for an hour and then falling straight to sleep. I also found that my memory was at its best. If you know me at all, my memory is shocking. So it'd definitely be beneficial for my health.

A third thing I'd love to do more of it painting in my own time. I am on an art course but yet hardly do any art at home. And I just think its a shame because I love it so much.

I had to throw this in, but I'd love to go shopping more. Now I am still on the hunt for a job so ill have to wait until I get an actual income but I just miss it. It was such a hobby of mine. And now I cant afford to do it, it makes me sad.

The final thing I hope to do more of is adventure out. Whether that's with a makeup look or literally adventuring in the world. Obviously I cant afford to travel abroad or whatever but cute little local places (if they even exist in my area) I could try. I appreciate pretty things the world has to offer, nature, sunsets/sunrises, all the other silly things too. so I think it'd be a shame to waste my time napping all day, everyday.


That's all for this post really. I will add photos tomorrow and lengthen this outro but I am struggling so much to keep my eyes open so apologies. I hope you all enjoyed this short yet sweet post. and until next week.

Adios amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment