Sunday 23 April 2017

Feeling unmotivated.

Hey guys,

I hope you've all had a great week, I know I have. Although the Easter break is coming to an end which just makes me sad. Thankfully I don't do Mondays or Tuesdays at college but still. If you want to know about a particular great day I had last week, feel free to read last Sunday's post HERE.


Okay, so its almost time to go back to college after two weeks off. I know all you adults who work probably think I'm lucky, which yes I am. However you had your time in education this is mine so please shh.

Lately - pretty much all year - I have felt so unmotivated. I don't want to do anything. I don't understand why but I do. I have left a whole 10 week project until the last two days of my holiday, and I hate myself for it. I cant help it though! I know a lot of other people do the same so I don't even care haha.

I just really don't feel like doing any college work, or any work for that matter. I keep saying that I don't care about my grades as long as I pass. But I also really want the highest, which I know I can achieve but I just don't feel like it. Call it laziness or whatever but it has me feeling ever so bored and stuck.

I'd rather stay in bed and not talk to anyone and not do anything. I don't even know why.

Finding the little things that keep us going is so important so I'm going to include a few photos that make me happy. Not that I am unhappy, just unmotivated and I need something happy to keep me going.


flowers make me very happy.


Last nights makeup was pretty fab



(For obvious reasons)

I miss this one so much, and this photo is just filled with genuine happiness.
One of my faves.


I hate to have short unhappy posts but as I have always viewed this as a safe place I figured why not.

Next weeks will be happier, I promise.

Adios amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment