Sunday 21 May 2017

I DONT EVEN KNOW

Hey guys,

How's it going? I hope really well! I must say I am ready for this (weird) half term coming up though! I'm pretty sure we don't have a half term at this time of year as it's pretty much summer. Oh well. I already have some plans with a few people and hopefully ill be able to meet up with a few others too to catch up. But who knows, maybe I'll just be asleep the whole time.
Anyway before I move on, HERE's a link to last weeks post, just in case you're interested.


So, I had planned to do an inspired makeup look however, I did two and didn't like either so here we are. I shall try again next week, hopefully I can get some more makeup this week as I am running out and that aint good.

I'm struggling to think of a subject here so I guess this is just of much as a mess as I am. Oh well.

Today I bought some more canvas' - quite big ones too! I don't know why but it makes me feel like an artist when I have one of those. Anyway, I am planning on experimenting on my own way of working and what I like working on. I've realised that I don't really do much personal art so I am trying to get back into that. And I must say, I'm excited.

It'd be nice to get to a point where they are some-what professional, maybe even 'sell-able'. That'd be great! Earning a little for something that I can control and enjoy doing. I don't know whether this is too ambitious or not but hey, why not achieve high? After all, I am a Capricorn! I just think it'd be really cool to have a head start at a potential dream job of mine.

I also went out last night. It was a very good night as always. Each time, I'm getting better with the new environments so I guess that's an achievement!  That and remembering where the loo's are hahaha.  I also tried the slushy drinks, I was not disappointed. Although its not a lot for the money I must say. I also learned that I look great in my friends, boyfriend's glasses. I was impressed. Photos included, you lucky devils.




Gosh I'm already running out of things to say! I think its time I start planning in advance, that's just not how I like to write though. We'll have to see. I might in the summer when I have time.

I'm so sorry that this was really boring but there is bound to be several, lets be real, I'm not exactly a professional at this haha.

I guess I'll just leave it here before I start to write pointless words, hopefully next week will be more interesting - although I do say this every week.

I love you all
Adios amigos!xo


No comments:

Post a Comment