Monday 29 May 2017

New Makeup Revolution Palette

Hey guys,

First of all, I know this is already going to be later than usual however I have had plans today and have only just sat down to write this. I also had a spider appear so I panicked obviously and waited ten minutes before asking my mum to rescue me. Traumatized? most likely.

Anyways, I hope you all had a lovely week. This week has been pretty fab for me, the reason..? A secret (well kinda). Although I will say, I'm the happiest I have been in a good while - and not just because I have a week off college now haha, that's just a bonus.



Yesterday/ (Saturday depending on when you read this) I went into town for some false eyelashes because why not. However I also bought a new eyeshadow palette from Makeup Revolution - the 'Flawless 3, Resurrection'. I needed a new white shade so I had something to set my eye base however the colours in this are truly stunning. There's, burgundy, pink, orange tones and some shimmers too. I couldn't resist.



They have changed the packaging and I must say its beautiful. As for inside the palette I did notice a perfume-like smell as I opened it. Even though its not a bad smell, its definitely something to consider noting down. The past palettes haven't let me down with pigmentation and neither has this. They still do give a bit of kick-up but this doesn't bother me for a drugstore product. The shimmer shades aren't the best though. Most are okay but some are a bit disappointing. The matte shades blend like a dream and are so unbelievably soft. Id definitely give the palette an 8/10, and for drugstore that aint bad. (Disclaimer, never tried high end though haha.)



I also recently purchased a new Barry M Strobing cream. I have two others and I like to use these as a base for highlighter. I switched this in store and wow boy was I impressed. It's number 4 - Galactic. It looks pink but gives more of a pearl shine. Almost pink but almost blue. I love it. That's how I'd describe it anyway. Its stunning. I must say if you don't like glittery highlighters, you wont like this as you can see some glitter when applied to the face. Personally I don't mind a little glitter, especially at this time of year but if you're more of a 'au natural' kind of look person, maybe don't get this. I do love this though.

I hope you're all enjoying this warm weather, that's if you are in the UK. I don't know what it's like anywhere else so apologies haha. I actually think its starting to cool down now, thank god. But hey ho, it wasn't that bad - only at night. I guess, embrace it maybe. Or hide like myself.

Until next time, hopefully it'll be better next week but it probably wont - its me!
Adios amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment