Monday 15 May 2017

I'm back!

Hey guys,

As always, I hope you all had a lovely week. Mine was very - in fact extremely - stressful but still, onto the new week ahead. If you didn't see my last post where I spoke about my face you can read it HERE.

A few weeks ago I did a post about feeling unmotivated. Well, I think I'm getting my mojo back. I have been quite stressful at college lately but hey, must mean I am doing a lot of work. By that I mean leaving it until the last minute of course, most of it anyway. But like I say I think im getting there again. I'm pretty much going at a normal pace now, instead of no pace at all haha.

I even did a painting today just because I felt like it. I had the idea and motivation to actually do it. And it reminded me why I love art so much. How calming it is and satisfying when you finish. If I wasn't back to being motivated, I sure am now after today. I will leave a picture below of it, it is only simple but still took a few hours and im still quite impressed with myself.
It is Mental Health Awareness week too so the painting actually fits in with this. The semicolon is a big thing, if you don't know about it, look it up for more info. It basically where you can chose to end the sentence but you don't. I cant explain it but the basic thing a semicolon is used for. And it's been related to suicide, you can chose to 'end' the sentence or keep going.



I also was wanting to buy a book called 'Into The Water' by Paula Hawkins. However my mum bought it me for a surprise treat and I couldn't be more excited to read it. If you didn't know Paula is also the author of 'The Girl On The Train' which I also very much adore. Never got to see the film but the book is amazing and I'm not one for reading! I am going to start the book this week so I guess we will see how long this one takes me (hopefully not long).

Yesterday I also made more of an effort with my makeup. Lately I had only been doing eyeshadow and fake eyelashes for the eyes, which still looked great but I didn't attempt the liner. I didn't really feel like the hassle of getting it equal and perfect but last night I did. And I'm so glad I did. It look fab, if I do say so myself.




Before I finish this post, can we talk about how great Harry Styles' new album is?! I absolutely love it. I love all the songs. I also love Miley Cyrus' new song 'Malibu', but I knew I would. She's always produced great music. If you haven't listened to them please do, they might not be your taste but then that's for you to decide.

But I guess that's all for this week, I know it wasn't that lengthy but I hope it entertained you for a few minutes. I'm thinking of showing some makeup looks next week but who knows what will happen haha.

Adios amigos!xo

P.S. Have a cracking week people.

No comments:

Post a Comment