Sunday 17 December 2017

CHRISTMAS!

Hey guys,

So its a week until Christmas Eve. (Side note: this means its two weeks until my birthday!!) I can't believe how quick it seems to have come this year. Seems like only yesterday Britain was brought to a halt thanks to the heatwave we had. Baffling.

Anyways, this year we have had a real tree. We had one a couple of years ago and I loved it. My mum and I had to obviously go to a garden center and she let me choose the tree. That was probably a mistake in her eyes... Its now part of the family. It is honestly as wide as half the room and reaches the ceiling. And I'm not even exaggerating. It looked a lot smaller when i pointed it out.But I love it.

Normally me and my dad decorate the tree while mum watches but this year my dad only put the lights on so it was left to me. Not that I mind but I would've preferred to chose a colour scheme and all that. My mum just insisted on silver. So unfortunately the tree isn't that colourful.

Photo's will follow, and I very am happy with it. It definitely feels like Christmas now.


 


I am so excited this year. I don't know what it is but I feel like all the bad things are taking a break from me for a while so I'm going to make the most of it. This will be the first year I celebrate Christmas/ my birthday (I haven't decided which yet) in town. Its going to be very weird because I'm not one for change. Knowing me I'll get overwhelmed and end up crying in the taxi on the way home. Lets hope not though!


I hope you all have a great week and enjoy yourselves.
Adios amigos!xo



No comments:

Post a Comment