Sunday 10 December 2017

What I'm listening to & I'm a celebrity thoughts - spoilers.

Hey guys,

I'm a celeb has now finished for the year!:( I'm gutted. It's by far one of the best shows and I look forward to it every year. I'm extremely happy Toff won. I wish Iain would've been second and that Jennie was third. I really think they deserved it. Toff was such a badass in there completing the trials and then being the most positive of all. I think she was everyone favorite.

But poor Iain. I'm happy he got down to the final but still. I think he had such a journey in there and really showed who he was. I honestly hope that he sees all the love and support he has received online.

I have a lot more thoughts on what has happened in the jungle however I want to keep this short and sweet so I can go to sleep sooner. So here's a list of the songs that have taken my fancy.

Dodie - Absolutely Smitten
Dodie - In the Middle
Dodie - Would You Be So Kind
Ed Sheeran - Perfect
Noah Cyrus - Stay Together
Taylor Swift - Gorgeous
Selena Gomez Ft. Marshmellow - Wolves
Sia - Ho Ho Ho
Leona Lewis - One More Sleep
Charlie Puth - How Long
Jason Derulo, French Montana - Tip Toe
Portugal. The Man - Feel It Still
Miley Cyrus - Inspired
Michael Malarkey - Mongrels
Ariana Grande - Santa Tell Me
Ariana Grande - Santa Baby
Ariana Grande - Winter Things
Niall Horan - Too Much To Ask
Louis Tomlinson - Miss You
Rita Ora - Anywhere


That's all I an find on my Spotify playlist for now. They'll be more soon I'm sure. But I hope you enjoyed this post, if not I hope you found something new to listen to. Have a great week!

Adios amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment