Sunday 31 December 2017

Welcoming 2018 with open arms!

Hey guys,

First of all. IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!

I am actually writing this at 9am. I know crazy right? Normally I do my blog at the end of the day but because I'll be at work and then OUT, I thought I should be responsible ;).

I'm not going to lie, I really wish I didn't have to work tonight. But It's better to be reliable I suppose. Plus it's pay day so more money for tonight haha. I always have mixed feelings at midnight because obviously it's the new year but the end of my birthday. Everybody cheers at the end of my birthday and it kind of hurts... It's nice everyone is celebrating though so I guess, silver linings.

Anyways, I've decided not to have any new years resolutions this year. They create so much pressure for no reason what so ever. So I am going to set goals, just like I would at the start of a productive day.

Goal 1, say yes to more. Say yes to new adventures and experiences. Don't be as afraid of everything.

Goal 2, practice more makeup. I have seen such an improvement in this year alone so I hope it continues.

Goal 3, drink a little less coke. I don't want it to ruin all of my insides so I am going to try and drink more juice and such.

I think that's all I'm going to do this year. There's always pressure to diet and 'make up' for all the food you've eaten over the holidays. But that doesn't mean torture yourself, just please remember that.

Let's take this new year by storm.
It's going to be a good one, i can feel it.

Adios amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment