Monday 23 April 2018

Changes

Hey guys,

I hope you are all well.

We've had a little bit of sun lately and I'm not sure how I feel about it. At work, everyone seems so happy and chilled, like there isn't anything wrong with the world. But I am already tired of boob sweat and no sleep at night.

I much prefer the cold whether. Thunderstorms, hailstone, snow, rain - makes me quite happy. But I do also love BBQ's with family and friends, and how it seems there's more hours in the day - either to be productive or relax.

I think it's about time I do a little 'spring' cleaning though. Like properly sort through all the shit I seem to keep. Maybe re-jig my room around, and donate old clothes. Things like that. I always dread doing these though even though you ALWAYS feel so much better afterwards. So hopefully I can at least start to tackle this tomorrow.


I've also been thinking a lot about change recently. It's mainly just because I'm due to bleed soon so I am questioning all my life choices and want to change for the better.

I thought about booking a trip somewhere. On my own. I doubt that'd going to happen because I like to be comfortable with the places I go (like many people) but I do want to push myself this year.

I also thought about maybe cycling to work. I am no where near fit enough, for this so that's probably one I'll never do too. Plus, I am always shattered after my shift so I would regret it anyways. It's just a thought for future me though.


I've also thought about dying my hair soon. I've thought about this for a good few years now and I just want to bite the bullet and go for it. Last time I went to my hairdressers, I had a little more length off than normal and I actually loved it more than I thought. So maybe this time I'll push myself further.

There are others but I plan on using those in my Monthly Goals posts. Which I think may actually be next weeks post. So until then.

Adios amigos!xo
(P.s. I'm sorry this post is a little all over, I had no idea what to write about at first lol. It wouldn't be my blog if it didn't have shit content though would it???)

No comments:

Post a Comment