Monday 30 April 2018

April Favourites

Hey guys,

So I was actually planning on doing May's monthly goals post this week but it's obviously not May yet so I guess you'll have to have a favorites post. I think nearly (if not all) of these are from April anyway, if not we shall just pretend, OK?

First things first (I'm the realist - LMAO), I have to mention a few makeup bits. The first being the Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray. Gosh this has saved me so much time. Because I work evenings, if I want to go out afterwards, like on a Saturday, I have to do my makeup before I go to work and then just 'touch up' when I get back. It used to take me an hour or so just to make my makeup look flawless again, now it just takes me about half an hour, so now I have more time to panic on what to wear. It is honestly a lifesaver, I cant believe it took me so long to buy it.

I have also treated myself to a few new lipstick mainly because they had a sale but also because well, I deserve it. Obviously they're the Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipsticks because I just get on so well with them. I shall leave pictures below with the shade names.


I have also bought a new jumper/cardigan and I am obsessed. It is the comfiest I've ever owned. Kind of Grandma like but I love it. I will obviously leave a photo of this too, but I had to mention it.


I am still also loving friends, re-watching it of course. Also really enjoyed 'The end of the f*cking world'. 100% would recommend watching it. The soundtrack is also amazing. It fits all of the scenes so well. I'm actually obsessed with one of the songs called 'Setting the woods on fire' by Hank Williams. In the series they are just dancing around with the song on in the background. Definitely lifts my spirits up. 

I think I will definitely add more to this to the morning because my spelling is going out of the window. I cannot spell to save my life as it is and now I'm tired, I'm really struggling if I'm honest. I will also add the photos tomorrow because my snapchat is acting up a little.

Adios amigos!xo

(Until tomorrow)



No comments:

Post a Comment