Monday 2 April 2018

Monthly Goals #4 & Dodie!

Hey guys,

This post is more of an update of whats been happening lately but if you would like to read last weeks post on #MarchForOurLives click HERE.

First of all, happy Easter! I hope you've all had a lovely Sunday, whether you celebrate this or not. Personally I do so I have had a significant amount of chocolate, not that, that's anything new.

On Thursday, Hannah and I traveled all the way to Manchester to see the lovely Dodie perform live. Thankfully Hannah volunteered to drive so I was in charge of music and entertainment obviously. But I am very proud of her for getting us there and back in one piece, not that at any point did I doubt her, but I know I would've found it extremely stressful.


The first acts were really good too! I know one act were called Skinny Living and I really liked them, I've looked on their spotify and I hope they bring out more music.

As for Dodie, she was perfect. She played all of my favorite songs so I was more than happy.
She's such an incredible human and I feel like she should be protected at all costs.

I will leave a few videos here if it works for me, and some photos will be added however they're not very good. We were stood up on a balcony but behind some people so it was difficult to see her and film at the same time. But I 100% loved the whole experience, even doing my makeup in the car which was surprisingly easy - except the brows.











Now if you follow my blog you know that I have been setting goals each month. Last month I managed to learn to knit and I was very impressed with myself. Then I challenged myself to do some art and have some 'final piece to share with you at the end of the month. I'm sad to say that I've pretty much failed this month. Mainly because I'm either busy or when I have the time, I'm just not motivated or have any inspiration. I did do some little doodles which I might include but I also might not. Hahah.

As for this months goal, I will still try and get some inspiration for art, as four weeks isn't a lot of time. But the main goal will be to bake more. I love baking (and the outcome) and always list it as a hobby of mine yet, I can't remember the last time I made something. So this month I will make some cakes that are my favorites and maybe try new recipes, see how they turn out.
Tomorrow I am going to bake a lemon drizzle cake so this should set me out for a good month. I will be sure to take photos every time I make as most of my posts lack some colour.

Adios amigos!xo


Edit: It wont let me add any photos or videos to my post (I think my internet is playing up) so I will add them tomorrow. I know I add this to a lot of my posts but I really mean it, I like to look back on posts like these, so check back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment