Monday 7 May 2018

Monthly Goals #5

Hey guys,

I have to apologise before I start this post because I was all settled in bed before I actually realised it was in fact Sunday. So this may turn out a bit rushed.

If you want to read my last Monthly Goals post, click HERE.

For that post I actually said that I was going to bake more and was actually planning on baking the next day. But yet, I failed to do that too. But in all fairness I have been none stop practicing my Ukulele so I changed that to be my goal. You can also catch up on why I bought it ect HERE.

Basically now I know 'Stand by Me' by Ben E. King, and a little bit of the friends theme song. I also learned Riptide by Vance Joy but I still need to practise that one as I can't remember that off by heart.

But to say I've only really had it a few weeks, I'm incredibly proud of myself. I wouldn't say it's a hard instrument to be fair, it's pretty simple and easy to pick up. Still very proud though.


As for this weeks goal, I have planned in advance. I bought a new book (I know, crazy) which I am really excited about so I figured this months goal I would read more. And in the next one of these posts I will leave my thoughts and feelings on it whether I finish it or not.

I found that when I read 'The Girl On The Train' last year I actually got into a routine. I would come up to bed at nine and read for an hour and a half and then go to sleep. I think it actually helped my sleeping pattern too because going to sleep early, meant I woke up early. So maybe this will be a good thing to try again. So, good luck to me!

Have a good week,
Adios amigos!xo


No comments:

Post a Comment