Monday 21 May 2018

Fate

Hey guys,

Hope you’ve all been feeling well and I’d like to start off by apologising for the quality of these blogs recently. I’ve been really busy and I hope you all understand!

This blog is going to have a pretty corny yet interesting topic that has been smouldering with me recently, it’s actually about causality. If you aren’t aware, causality is the belief that everything has a reason behind it in life. Hence it has underlying themes of ‘fate’ or whatever. If this doesn’t interest you don’t worry, it goes far deeper.

Recently I’ve had quite a lot of good strokes of luck. Almost to the point it seems like I don’t deserve half of it. Alas, before that I had strokes of bad luck and so forth. The bad things have almost always faded away and evaporated into opportunities for good things to arise into my life. It almost seems as though life has stacked so many odds against me just to see them disappear.

Personally I’m not a religious person by any means, however it seems SOMETIMES life is governed by a force (almost, sorry if this sounds far-fetched) that controls just how much negativity and positivity one can receive in a while. However who knows, maybe it’s a psychological effect. Maybe I’m stupid. Maybe there’s nothing going on and it’s all coincidental. I can just say things are finally playing in my favour! But now I’m worried when things will go downhill again. Hopefully not in the near future, that’s for sure.

Adios amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment