Monday 14 May 2018

Catch Up!

Hey guys,

So this weeks post is going to be more of a catch up, mainly because I have no clue (as always) and it’s already 12:18pm. If you didn’t catch last weeks post you can read it HERE.

I finally watched deadpool. I know, late to the party - I KNOW. I don’t know why I put it off so much but I’m glad that I finally watched it. It made me laugh out loud several times which I do love in a film. All I can say is, I’m 100% excited for the second one now which I do plan on seeing.

This past week has been amazing. Mainly because of a certain someone. And they know who they are. They’re honestly amazing and I don’t know what I’d do without them now if I’m honest. It’s been a crazy week but I’ve loved it.

Also because of the lovely weather the UK had for like three days, I started this months goals. I sat outside with my new book and I just chilled out. I was the only one st home and I had cleaned the kitchen and put some washing on so I definitely felt like I deserved to appreciate the sun shine. I’m not normally one for sitting in the sun but I actually really enjoyed it.

I honest have already ran out of things to say. But I think I’m going to town tomorrow (/today technically) so I may update this with a few purchases that I get. I’m actually in the look for a new nail polish, not that, that’s exciting at all but still. Maybe you like the colour I get, WHO KNOWS.

Adios amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment