Thursday 12 November 2015

Cute little walk!

Hey guys,

So the other week (quite a while ago actually), me and Lia went on a little trip into some local woods to take some photos of everything autumnal. 

She messaged me saying she had a surprise and she revealed that it was a trip up into the woods with some bubbles. She knows me so well! I love Autumn, bubbles and taking photos of things (And I guess because she was there it made it better;)). 

I keep saying we went into the woods however Lia was certain she saw two people come out of the ground so we didn't go any further in! I still enjoyed it though. 

It was nice to see her again, because of sixth form we haven't really seen each other that much but it was so nice to see her! 

The photos I took weren't great but I'm going to post them anyway because why not. If Lia sends me some of her photos I will add them in but for now here are my favourite photos! 











Adios amigos!xo





No comments:

Post a Comment