Monday 30 November 2015

The Power of Makeup!

Hey guys,

Firstly as you can tell, my blog looks really different than it did before. Thanks to Tom who helped me give my blog a makeover! I love it. I personally think it looks a lot more professional than the pink design I had previously. Just thought I'd mention it. Anyway..

I'm not going to lie to you all, but I have been planning to do this post for a while ever since Tom gave me the idea but never got round to doing it. And finally, here it is! The power of Make-up.

I don't really know what to say with this to be quite honest. I chose to do this post because I feel comfortable with the way my face is. I hope someday all of you out there will be too. I am really happy that I can walk out the house without having to wake up early just to do my makeup in order to feel good about myself. I know that a lot of people struggle with this because of insecurities and we all have them. But to be honest, the society we live in today is what makes us so self-conscious. People (not everyone) can be really judgemental and not hesitate to say what they are thinking, and I think that is a big problem.. That, and the fact that people have high expectations/aspirations.
I mean, I understand why people feel like they have to change to fit in and to be accepted, but still, you should be able to be yourself with out hiding what you look like.
Here is a picture of my face, half with makeup and half without. I don't really wear much in my day to day life anyway but for the purpose of this post I used what I would if I went out. 



I cannot give advice to save my life but you should just think ' WHO THE BLOODY HELL CARES'. this way you may feel slightly better. I don't know, I'm trying my hardest with advice but not succeeding, apologies. Any way, If any of you also have a blog, please also take a photo, like I have and write a post. Feel free to leave a link in the comments if any of you actually end up doing it!

I will leave it there, I'm sorry this ended up being late even though I started it early.. I was in a rubbish mood and the post wouldn't have been as good as I want it to be.
Adios amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment