Monday 2 November 2015

Halloween!?

Hey guys,

So, it is now November who would've thought? Well probably every single one of you because you know, it is in fact November. But anyway hasn't the time passed so quickly?! I swear it was a week ago I left school, apparently its been a lot longer!

anyway this post is about the glorious Halloween. Oh how i love this holiday.

Firstly I went around to my sister's house to carve pumpkins with her and Lee (her fiancĂ©). And it was very fun and I always enjoy it. I was quite proud of my pumpkin and thought it was cute! Also Samantha's was really cute, she did a wolf and a moon, however lee's was interesting... He started off doing sonic the hedgehog but then unfortunately cut off his nose! Then he tried another pumpkin but also killed that one. And it was hilarious! I really loved it. 

Then I came home and I was extremely tired because I had only four/five hours maximum, however Becky was soon coming up. I tried to have a nap as I knew I would be up most of the night but as soon as I laid down she came. I still had a nap though haha! 
Meanwhile Tom also arrived and I was already in a deep sleep so they decorated the house with Halloween things ready for the party.

We all got dressed up, even my mum and dad! And it was great. 

One reason I love Halloween for is because you can dress up and be someone completely different. Which I love. This year I even tried false eyelashes for the first time, I didn't think I would get on with them but I wanted to try them because my eyelashes are really short when they don't have mascara on or anything. So I did and I actually loved them. I felt really good despite having that little difference. 

Honestly it was the best time and I wish I could do it all over again. Everyone was happy for what I saw and it was just so fun! I still haven't got over it! Anyway here are some crappy quality photos from that night, mainly for me to look back on but I guess you sneaky ones can be nosey.











(Ps, I was little red riding hood, in case it isn't clear.)


I love you all!
Adios amigos!xo



No comments:

Post a Comment