Sunday 10 January 2016

My 2015 Jar!

Hey guys,

So, I know this is sort of late in a way. I wanted to upload this on new years day because it would fit better, but (I don't know if everyone is the same) we have a dinner like Christmas day so my house was pretty human filled with family - because after all, it would be very weird to have strangers for a meal.

Anyway, this post is about my '2015 Happy Jar'. If you haven't tried this I suggest you do! Basically it is where you have a big jar and every time something good/fun/or even something that just made your day happens you write it on a piece of paper and put it in the jar. And believe it or not I actually managed to do it!

So I may not share some of them or keep some details out because, you know, personal things and all. These are going to be in random dates because I'm just going to write about them as I pick them out, just thought I'd mention.

Sunday 18th January
My close friends, Lia and Lizzie, came round.  - I cant actually remember what we did but obviously it was a good day! I miss them two!

Thursday 26th November
School presentation evening. I didn't receive an award other than my GCSE's, but I thought I looked really good (lots of selfies to prove).

Tuesday 27th October
Lia and I went up into our local woods with some bubbles so we could take lots of cool photos. I wrote about this in another blog post. (Here)

Wednesday 1st April
Saw Olly Murs live with Lia and Lizzie!! One of the best days of my life. Nothing more to be said.

Thursday 24th December
Decorated my first gingerbread house. I have always wanted to do this but I never got one, but my mum surprised me with one this year, thank you mum.

Saturday 31st December (AKA my birthday!)
Had a really good day. Lia gave me the best birthday present you could probably ever receive - A scrapbook full of amazing memories, thank you Lia.

 Thursday 25th June
PROM! I had an amazing time and ever single person looked stunning. Although I do slightly wish I chose a different dress. Still, had a lovely time. Also another post about this here.

Saturday 21st November
Mollie, My mum and I went on a Christmas carousel together. It was really fun, even though me and my mum felt a bit odd.

Thursday 31st December
My mum hadn't had a fag for 78 days. I am very proud of her even though it was her fault in the first place. Still, well done mum!

Sunday 6th December
I had a really bad long day. However Tom surprised me on the bus to come back to mine because he knew I had a bad day - I even got some Haribo's! I really needed it so thank you tom.

24th - 31st of August (Monday - Monday)
Travelled to France for a water sports trip with school. I didn't think I would do a lot but I surprised myself and I loved every minute of it! (here.)

Thursday 4th June
Officially Left school. YES THEN.

Tuesday 1st December
I got 80 views on my 'Power of make-up' post. Thank you so much! If you haven't read it, read it here.

Wednesday 1st April
This was the day I got accepted into college doing Creative Media. I love my course and classmates! I have done a lot of posts about college so it must be good!

Tuesday 22nd December
My dad surprised me with a real Christmas tree! I have always wanted one but they can be quite pricey. But my dad past a place where they were selling them off so he brought one home. Thank you dad.

Monday 7th December
This is the day I looked in the mirror and accepted myself. I don't mind the way I am anymore, Obviously I wouldn't mind changing and being healthier but oh well!

Saturday 31st October
I had a lot of fun on this day, Becky organised for a mini party at mine and it was nice to see the people I didn't really see much of now. Plus, we all had a lot of fun! I could do it all over again. Thank you to those that came, and Becky for organising it. Also another post about this here.

Friday 25th December
CHRISTMAS. I loved Christmas, Samantha and Lee came round for the dinner and it was nice to be a family all together. I am also very thankful for all the presents that I got spoilt with.

Friday 6th February
When I started seeing Tom, aww.

Thursday 26th November
I had a 1-1 with my tutor and she said all positive things about me and I was really proud of myself. Obviously she mentioned how I need to speak up more but I've had that all through my life.

Friday 29th May
This is the day I got my IPhone 6. I never really had a decent phone so I was really happy when I got this. I also, may or may not have called her penny.

Thursday 5th November
Bonfire night. I saw Lucy Spraggan live which I am so happy about. I love her music and honestly probably 'fan-girled' a lot that night. Plus, I also got some nice photos of the fireworks.

Saturday 24h October
Went to Pizza Hut with Becky. It was the second time going but the first time I went with my sister. I was little and didn't like pizza so I just ate lots of ice-cream. But now I love pizza it was nice to go, it was a lovely day.

(The following ones don't have dates but I wanted to still include them)

I know this is odd but at some point last year my mum started doing this really nice chicken and I think it is my favourite meal. It's just so nice!

I had a lovely day with a girl my sister was fostering.

We had some snow and that is enough to make me happy!

I had my room re-done ready for when I got back from my water sports trip and I love the way it turned out!

When I was still at school, we went to college to practise interviews. And personally I think I did really well. I was really pleased with myself even though it wasn't real.

One day, Literally one day, I woke up early and went out for a jog. Weird I know. But I did feel refreshed afterwards.

I cant remember whether this was for mocks or exams but for the English reading paper I got a B and was 1 mark off an A. Again, really proud of myself for that so it had to go in my jar.

Last but not least, I signed myself up for a public speaking competition. Mainly because I don't talk much and I wanted to change that. However I pulled out but hey, I almost went through with it! baby steps...

That's everything that I wrote in the jar. I do advise you to do this and then on new years day, empty them all out and read them all. It's very easy to forget the good that has happened in a year (as I'm sure  missed a lot!) but we should remind ourselves! It isn't too late to start now! Go on, I know you're thinking about it.


Adios amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment