Sunday 9 July 2017

Baby driver!

hey guys,

This post is brought to you from my lovely and reliable iPad. Long story short my laptop is downstairs and so is a spider. Therefore I am staying away until said spider has been taken care of. But yes, expect a few spelling errors - and a shorter post.

This week I went to go see Baby Driver, and I must say it is one of the best films I have ever watched. From the trailer I thought it was a good concept but worried that there weren't going to be much more to be shown. You know those sorts of films I'm talking about.

But boy, was I surprised. It was amazing. I won't give any spoilers but it made me laugh, 'aww', and almost tear up a little - a few times. So it definitely had an effect on me that's for sure. I'd honestly happily watch it again, and again, and again.

I think it's going to be one of those films where you've watched it a few times, but you still laugh and have your favourite parts. I'm definitely going to buy this on DVD. Yes DVD, not digital download because lol. It'll be a film that you watch with friends when watching a load of films with pizza, or when you need a feel good film.

I was also very satisfied with the ending. Another thing I was a little worried about. Again, I don't want to give spoilers but it's sad and almost fair. For two separate reasons. I think if you've seen the film you'll know which too parts I mean. A bit before the ending something happens and it's kinda sad but I do think it fits in nicely with the story line, definitely makes you feel for the character. And then later on it's 'fair', I honestly don't know what other word to use.

I was extremely impressed with the film, it's a good one. I also heard that the director heard one of the songs (used in the film) years before and had the idea of a car chase. So he literally made a film around a song. I think that's pretty impressive. The whole soundtrack is honestly amazing. I listened to it today while driving and it was one of the best things. I think they're better when you know the scenes they're from but that's for you to decide.

GO SEE THE FILM GOD DAMMIT.

Adios amigos!xo


No comments:

Post a Comment