Sunday 30 July 2017

What I'm Listening To: July

Hey guys,

Glad you could stop by. Apparently you guys like these posts so here is another for you to enjoy. This post will most likely be short so maybe I'll pre-write next weeks and make it a little longer. Before I get into this post, if you would like to read my last 'What I'm Listening To' post, click HERE. And if
you like to read last Sundays post about camping, then click HERE.


Onto the tunes..

Miley Cyrus - Malibu
Katy Perry - Bon Appetit
Selena Gomez - Bad Liar
The Black Keys - Weight Of Love
Bastille - Good Greif
Generation X - Dancing With Myself
Ellie Goulding - Still Falling For You
Jason Derulo, Nicki Minaj - Swalla
Cigarettes After Sex - K
Liam Payne - Strip That Down
Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee, Justin Beiber - Despacito
DJ Khaled, Justin Beiber, Quavo - I'm the One
Maggie Lindemann, Cheat Codes X CADE (remix) - Pretty Girl
The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - Bellbottoms
Carla Thomas - B-A-B-Y
Kehlani - Gangsta
Panic! At The Disco - Bohemian Rhapsody
Camila Cabello - Crying In the Club
Haim - Want You Back
Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry
Nick Jonas - Champagne Problems
Alex Turner - Stuck on the puzzle
Martin Luke Brown - Into Yellow
Maddie Baillio, Ariana Grande, Dove Cameron - Mama, I'm A Big Girl Now
Imagine Dragons - Thunder
Train - Play That Song
Hailee Steinfeld - Most Girls
Harry Styles - Kiwi
Lucy Spraggan - Dear You
Auli'i Cravalho - How Far I'll Go
DNCE - Truthfully
Charlie Puth - Attention
Kesha - Woman
Rita Ora - Your Song


So that's pretty much it. They are the songs I am currently living life to at the moment. I must say, music is getting better and better.
I hope this maybe gives you some new songs to listen to and maybe love. I know I do.

Again, I know this is very short but maybe next week will be longer, for those of you who prefer reading haha.

Adios amigos!xo



No comments:

Post a Comment