Sunday 29 January 2017

The A - Z of Me!

Hey guys,

I saw this idea on twitter (Emma Farley) and thought it would be a cool thing to write about. And, you will get to know some facts about me, lucky you! I am going to try and make them at least a little interesting for you guys haha, if it doesn't live up to expectations, I'll owe you a cookie. I've also asked Lia for some help so she will be mentioned in a few, just a heads up.

Here we go:

A is for Addicted. - To shopping that is. Sometimes when I'm stressed I go shopping, that is when I have the money! I'm also addicted to makeup on an unhealthy level.

B is for Belly. - I am no ashamed to say that I have a bit of a belly. I'd love to lose some weight but I am happy with how I am now, so I'm not in any rush.

C is for Cats. - Obviously. I am such a cat person. I could go on but I am going to refrain myself, otherwise I wont stop...seriously.

D is for Dentists. - Hate them. Scrap that. petrified of them. Everyone has a phobia right? This is mine. It will haunt me forever

E is for Experimenting. - I love Art and baking. Both involve experimentation. Including makeup. If you have read my previous #BeautiesOnFire posts you will know this. Also now, it involves experimenting with alcohol - finding what I like and dislike!


F is for Fall. - You American's will think this means the season (which I do love) but unfortunately I mean being clumsy. I have fallen twice in two days. I'll be lucky if I'm not bruised in a few days. Although to be fair, I don't really bruise easily.

G is for Guiney. - The name of my beautiful pet Cat. (strangely came home as I typed this...) She's my world. If I am in a mood, she can fix that.



H is for Hair. - Which I have a lot of. I really want to dye it but what colour?!

I is for I-love myself. - Vain you might also say. It's not a bad thing and I do still have bad days but I am a lot more confident now a days and I love that. To quote Lia 'You have developed so much self confidence recently and I'm so proud'. This makes me so happy to hear/read that.


J is for Jane. -  My mum. She's pretty awesome. We're so close and I don't know what I would do without her.



K is for Knowledge. - I am not the wisest owl in the tree let' be real for a second. But I know how to do makeup and 'I always look flawless'. I also lack knowledge in AS ICT because of my shopping obsession. I used to spend the whole lesson shopping and annoying Lia. Ah memories.

L is for Lia. - She's amazing. I could say so much about her but I'd be here all day. She's the Serena to my Blair. And she's stuck with me now. Again, I don't know what I'd do without her.


M is for Music. - There isn't a day that goes by that I don't listen to music. Even if I'm totally bored of all my songs on my playlists, I will play 'calming' songs that Spotify recommend.

N is for Nature. - I love appreciating what the world has to offer. I love flowers, looking at the sky, the fresh air after it has rained etc. I love watching the birds out the window and imagining what they're thinking.

O is for Olly Murs. - Those of you who know me personally should've seen this coming. I adore him and his music. I have seen him live once before (my first concert and to Lia, 'I was so cute') and I am seeing him again this year in March. #Buzzing.



P is for People. - I wouldn't consider me to be a 'people person'. However I am polite and such. I am just happy with my own company. I don't need to be with someone all the time. In fact, it would drive me insane.

Q is for Quench. - My favourite drinks include the 35p Energy drinks, Cola, hot chocolate and cloudy lemonade/sparkling lemon

R is for Reading. - I'm not much of a reader, I've read a total of three proper books, that I remember. The girl on the train being one of them and I loved it! I am much more of a film person though. I'd much more rather watch a film. Although I'd love to get back into a routine of reading at night.

S is for Sleep. - I had to include this didn't I? I have literally (I mean literally) been in bed all day. I sleep way to much, I think I may have a problem. If I'm not in my bed, I'm not happy.

T is for TV shows. - The Big Bang Theory, Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl, Skins, Orange Is The New Black, The Originals. There's so many I love.

U is for Up. - The film is so cute but I meant looking up. Before I had any confidence, I always looked down, watching where I was walking and trying to not be there. Now I am a looking up person, appreciating everything around me.



V is for View. - Like I said for Nature, I love a good view. Whether it's of a big field with a few sheep or a brick wall, The street lights or the sunset. Love.

W is for Weird. - I asked Lia for some facts and she mentioned how I eat weird food combinations. I assume she means tomatoes and salt. Which is so nice. If you like tomatoes, try it. And I am quite strange, some would say. But hey, someone has to be.

X is for Xbox. - Gosh, I almost forgot this. I love playing on the Xbox. Mainly Titanfall and Halo 5. I do tend to yell at it a lot but that's fine.

Y is for Yellow. - My ultimate 'happy' colour. Always has been and always will be.

Z is for Zero-Change. - Recently I have discovered this. I am trying to keep the 'new car smell' in the car because I don't want it to change. I guess also related to this, I'm not good at decisions. Like at all.


Wow, I cant believe I did every letter! I thought I'd struggle with x but turns out that U was the hardest. Thank you again Lia for helping me with this post haha. I am going to include some screen shots of what else she said because they're cute.

I hope you all enjoyed this post, or at least learnt something about me. If any of you do this too, be sure to leave a link below! I hope you all have a lovely week!

Adios amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment