Monday 4 December 2017

Another one of those Catch Up's.

Hey guys,

Happy December!!

You know what that means...Advent calender's have been opened, Blogmas will have started (for some, wink wink) chaos is filling shops and Michael BublĂ© will have been played.

IT'S CHRISTMAS! - I may be a little excited this year.

I'll keep the Christmas talk to a minimal as that'll all come soon enough haha.

Anyway, what have I been up to? Good question.

My new mattress came yesterday and I managed to pull it upstairs, unwrap it and get it onto my bed - ALL BY MYSELF. I'm sill proud of myself because its a thick mattress! I was worried that I chose the wrong one but I definitely had nothing to worry about. I've barely left my bed all day, not even sleeping, just chilling on it. I am very impressed.

I also treated myself to some new lipsticks (obviously because I'm obsessed) so I shall include photos and the names below.

Jeffree Star: Diamond

Jeffree Star: Redrum


Last week my post was a little none existent. That's just because of an intense pain I had constantly over the weekend. The doctors found some sort of issue with my liver, nothing drastic just maybe a virus. I seem to be okay again but I am due for more blood tests to double check. So posts will be back to normal again. I hate missing a week so I had to post something but I needed the break. 

I will leave it at that, There's only so much boring content I have at the minute I'm afraid. But next weeks post will be the last 'normal' post before the ones running up to Christmas. I don't quite have a name for it yet but you'll find that out if you return:)

Adios amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment