Sunday 24 June 2018

Take Me Away.

Hey guys,


I hope you are all well.

I'm going to be honest with you. I am starting to feel like there's no point in these posts. It saddens me because I have kept it up for a good few years now and I don't want to let go. I know I just need to try harder, and come up with better ideas but it is getting increasingly difficult. I guess we'll soon see.

I think I am desperate for a holiday. Anywhere. I'm sick of feeling stuck. It comes and goes, as you know if you actually follow my blog. I can normally snap out of it. Even my working hours have gone down which is nice for my social life but the money is shit. Can't even afford a holiday even if i wanted to.

What I would do to be away doing fuck all on the beach drinking anything alcoholic with my boyfriend. I'd love to stay in a villa in Greece where the walls are white brick or whatever with a pool outside. Kind of like Mamma Mia I suppose. Not have to think about work and what I'm earning, not having to have responsibilities just for a little while.


I keep seeing people my age buying nice new cars, and as happy as I am for them to be able to do that, it just makes me realise that I can't and probably wont be able to for a few years. To be fair I'm not in any desperate need for a new car, mine still gets me from A to B but it'd be nice.


I hope you all have a nice week. I'm going to leave this post here because I feel nothing else is really relevant. Hopefully I will have put more effort in next week.

Adios amigos!xo




No comments:

Post a Comment