Friday 10 October 2014

Dealing with stress!

Hey guys! How's it going?

Lately a lot of people I know are getting stressed,( including my self!)'whether it's from school, homework, things at home or even people that have annoyed them. Sometimes people don't understand that stress is quite a serious thing as it can lead to a negative take on things e.g. Everyday life.

For me, I was stressed a week ago from all things happening at school. It hit me that I was in year 11, my last year at school. Soon, I'll have to decide how to carry on my life. And that's a big change for a teenager who depends on being told to do things. Also, I got a ton load of homework over the corse of like 4 days.. And I mean ALOT. It had me so stressed that I was panicking that I wouldn't meet deadlines and the amount I was able to get done in one evening. I was in a bad mood for two days straight and snapped at some people, which I don't normally do. 

I realised that I don't need to be stressed. You can't let stress take over you and the actions you take. I didn't do any homework one night, I didn't even check if I had any to do! I just had a chill out or some 'me time' just to calm myself down. And then the following 2 days, I was in the best of moods and felt so relieved. Almost like all my troubles had left me and vanished into the air. 

Now I'm not saying, don't do homework or ignore the world and not care about anything. But, I am saying, chill out. Don't panic, everything will be okay. And this applies for a lot of things, not just stress. If things are bad at home, do not worry. TALK TO SOMEONE and everything will get better.

My ways of calming down:
~ listening to happy music, on my own or with people.
~ drawing or painting
~ watching a funny film to make me laugh 
~ shopping ( one of my personal favourites!) 

They're mine, find yours and whenever you feel stressed or you need a break do them!
I hope this helps!

Adios amigo's!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment