Sunday 15 July 2018

Giving myself a lil break

Hey guys,

I have to start by apologising for last weeks post. I ended up not revisiting it and just forgetting about it. Honestly it was quite nice to (kinda) have a week off. I think I might actually allow myself to miss a week every now and then. It’ll probably help my content too.

Anyways, I hope you are all doing well.

I haven’t really got much to say this week - what a shocker.

However this week I did actually treat myself to some new makeup. By ‘new’ I mean just replacing products I had ran out of. Luckily Hannah had kindly given me a boots gift card which covered most of it. I only had to pay like £1.50 so thank you Hannah.

I repurchased my foundation, concealer, highlighter, and false lashes. However there was a deal on revlon, but one get one half price so I decided to also treat myself to a nail polish. I normally only get Barry m nail polish because they’re cheap and cheerful, but I’ve got to say, I kind of like this revlon one too. I probably wouldn’t pay full price for it (I think something like £6.99) but with the deal, I think I did well.

I think I may even treat myself to some new clothes. Maybe shoes I’m not too sure which but we’ll soon see, I’m sure.

I’m not quite sure what else to include in this post, maybe I’ll actually put effort into next weeks and think of an ACTUAL topic, who knows.

Adios amigos!xo

2 comments:

  1. I love Barry M nail polishes too, I love all the different effects like the silk texture and iridescent colours :D it sounds like you chose lovely things! It is always so refreshing to take a break from blogging every now and then, I have been out with a poorly ear but am enjoying the lovely rest haha xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (I would love to follow each other on bloglovin if you like :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment, really... I have been in a slump with it for a bit now and you have really helped. I hope you're all better soon! I'd love to, you seem lovely :)xo

      Delete