Sunday 18 September 2016

Christmas is aproaching! (Sorry!)

Hey guys,

Please don't hate me. I know a lot of people put off the idea of the 'C' word until December, but I'm afraid it is approaching! Its actually less than a 100 sleeps now so buckle up!

I started my Christmas shopping late last month. I have two presents so far. Which I know obviously isn't a lot but I'm doing it gradually so that I still have some pocket money left. Because I'm still a human and quite selfish!

But honestly I am so excited for Halloween and Christmas. And then my birthday, oh my gosh! How come the end of the year, seems to go by so quickly?! For all you Christmas 'avoiders' I suggest you start shopping now before it becomes even closer and the shops become more full of people. Personally I hate being pushed around shops.

Also, last year I did 12 days of blogmas, do you guys want me to do that again this year? maybe even the whole 24 days? Let me know in the comments because I would love to do it again!


Despite listening to Christmas songs, this past week was also my first week at college. And its been amazing. So far, everyone on my course seems so lovely. But it is so weird being one of the older ones this year. However I do actually feel like I fit in more with the group. I mean I am getting more confident and I can see it which is so nice but at the minute I am still quite 'reserved' shall we say. But I am enjoying so its all good.

On Friday it was the 'Big Hello'. Which I think just gives the new students a few hours to venture around the campus and get used to the people and such. They have someone come in, a 'minor celebrity' if you will. Someone we will all know. Last year it was someone from The Only Way Is Essex and this year it was Stuggy. He makes funny videos, for Facebook, vine and YouTube and honestly, I love him. I think he's absolutely hilarious! And I actually got a photo. He went on a 'Bucking bronco' but a sheep which was funny! It was amazing. I will leave a photo below.


I know this post has been a bit all over the place but I have planned next weeks post so it will be better, I promise. I just thought I would put it out there that I feel great lately. I love it. And I hope you are all feeling good too.

Adios amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment