Sunday 25 September 2016

Emojis I think should exist.

Hey guys,

So first off, I know I normally post a #BeautiesOnFire post on Thursdays, but it's getting more tough because of college. But I am determined to keep this up. So this coming Thursday/Friday I will post like usual but include the one I have missed. Like a double post if you like. Okay, good!

As you can tell from this title, I am going to tell you guys a few emoji's that I think should exist. I probably wont end up with much but I will give it a go.

1. Obviously a black heart. I know this is wanted by a fair few people and I am totally with them on it! There's even a Stooshe song, 'Black Heart' so I think that is a good excuse. I also would LOVE a white heart but I'm not sure if that would be as good as the rest as it would probably have an outline so it stands out of the background. But who knows, maybe they could make it work.


2. The second one I think should exist, is a version of the nail painting hands but black. I just like the colour black okay?! Seriously though, I think this would be so cool for those of us who watch PLL. I mean, I know in the intro, they paint the nails pink which is already the emoji. But, I would associate the black more with PLL. I have no idea why, maybe it's linked to the Halloween episodes. I just think it would be so badass. That is all.


3. Another Emoji I would love is one with a raised eyebrow. I always raise my eyebrow, whether it's in photos (I don't know why), or because I'm confused, disgusted and so on. There's lots of reasons why this should already be out there. I know for sure this would be one of my most used.


4. I also think one with their head resting in their hands as if to say 'Oh god'. I cant explain it well but like they're fed up. I think this would be amazing. We would finally have something that responds well to memes, or any ridiculous thing you see online - I personally am all for memes haha!

5. Okay, one emoji I have been waiting for is a bat emoji. I have a headband with bat wings on and I love it. But no bat emoji. I couldn't express my love to its full potential. I kid obviously, but I think a bat emoji would be cool for Halloween.



6. I may be biased but I definitely think there should be a can emoji. The thing that I drink most is probably Coke. I don't even know why I said probably, if you know me, I only really drink coke. Not healthy I know, but I love it:). Any way, I'd love there to be an emoji for all of us who don't drink hot drinks.

7. Finally I think there should be one where someone is sat up wrapped in their quilt. Like a human burrito, because who doesn't do this?! I would probably use this a hell of a lot too. Oh well.

That's all I can think of that I would actually use. But if you have any you would love to have, tell me in the comments because I'd love to know! Again sorry for not uploading on Thursday but I hope it will get back on track very soon. I hope you all have a badass week and all.

Adios amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment