Friday 9 September 2016

Villan Makeup: Beauties On Fire!

Hey guys,

I know, I know. I'm a day late again. To be honest, I just totally forgot what day it was yesterday, I knew I had something to do but couldn't figure it out. Anyway, You guys voted for 'Superhero/Villain' to be this weeks theme and I debated what I could possibly do for this but I wanted to be more adventurous I guess. Well  don't know what to call it.

Any who, I thought I would do Ursula. As a child she used to scare me just a little bit, and because I loved the Little mermaid I watched it a fair few times so I just dealt with it.

But I thought I could do a hell of a lot for this look so I thought necessary.

Again as always, this is mainly for inspiration so there's no real need to walk through what I have done. I try my best to have clear images so that you can see how I created the look.

But I must say that the shadow is a lot easier to blend if you used a base colour, then add blue on the lid and then blend the purple in the crease. Also using your base shade on the edges so the colour blends well. I tried starting with purple on the second eye as this is what I would normally do but this - for me - didn't blend as easily. Just a heads up.

The products I used:
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer.
Makeup revolution 'Fortune Favours The Brave' - shade 'creme'.
The Original Sleek palette (594) - Light blue, purple and black shade.
NYX White Liquid Liner.
Kiss Lashes 'Peony' - Trimmed.

(Lipstick was Sleek Matte Me lipstick in Fired Up.)






I really love how this look turned out, but you could be more adventurous and make the tentacles go further down your face. I also think that would look really awesome!
I tried to add more tentacles however, it didn't quite look right for me. Maybe you could try and master this. I just couldn't get it to look good.

I hope you guys also loved this look and If you want to read the other #BeautiesOnFire posts click HERE and it will take you to Elisabeth's post where you can also find the link up. Leave a comment and tell me which 'Villain' scared you as a child, I'd love to know!

Adios amigos!xo

9 comments:

  1. Omgsh I love this!! How clever!! I totally didn't think of doing Disney as villains, but it totally works! I totally wish I would have thought of that! You did such an amazing job girl!! You are so artistic!! I love the swish on the eyes!! It totally reminds me of Ursula.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg this is so cool! I love this! Especially the tentacles on the side! I initially wanted to do Ursula if I didn't go with Poison Ivy :)

    skinnydecxflatte.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! would you have done something like this? would love to know haha! xo

      Delete
  3. I really wanna try out that Rimmel concealer, I have buy it sometime.... I really like your look, I actually liked the base eye makeup you did a looot, I have to do it sometime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, I do like it but I don't love it. Its great for a base though! Personally just don't love it under the eyes. And thank you! you should try it!!xo

      Delete
  4. This is awesome! Very well done! I thought about doing other villains outside of comics but I was having trouble coming up With a good one.
    You have outdone yourself this week! I absolutely love this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! And I just did the one that first came to mind haha!xo

      Delete
  5. I didn't even think of villains in other things, my mind just instantly went to DC and Marvel stuff, considering I have little knowledge of either ha ha. Such a good thought you came up with here! I hated Ursula as a child, she's so damn mean! This look is absolutely perfect, though. The tentacles are amazing, this may just be my favourite of the week 8 looks!

    ReplyDelete