Monday 15 June 2015

Concentrating on YouTube?!

Hey guys, 

Yes, incase you couldn't read the title.. I am concentrating on YouTube at the moment. I have officially finished school so I couldn't care less about who finds my channel or even what they think of it. I have  really been enjoying making videos. And for anyone who knows me, you will know that I am not a confident person (however improving quickly) and talking about my channel makes me cringe A LOT! 

Anyway, as you all know have been uploading blog posts on Sundays for quite a while now (I haven't slept yet so even though it's Monday.. ITS STILL SUNDAY) and I'm proud of myself that I have kept this up. Now I have left school it's about time I put more effort in YouTube, as that is what I want to do in the future. I have only really started posting videos lately but so far I have been doing well☺️. I want to also try and post a video every week which may be more difficult but I'm trying my hardest. 

The reason this blog post is quite short - yet sweet - is because I have been editing and it has took me longer than what I anticipated. So I appologise, but I thought I would do a blog post about this and make it 'official'.. I'm so excited to be be putting a hell of a lot more effort into my channel and hopefully actually getting it somewhere. 

If you would like to subscribe here's a cheeky link:  https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC1ZgKTFNt6o4YCNmvLlhJRQ 


I know this may be irrelevant for most of you but for me, it really links with this post because it's actually quite frightening to be sharing this with you as I have kept it as low as possible but I guess if I actually want it.. I have to do so,etching about it.
Sorry this is a weird post, but I love you all.
Adios Amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment