Tuesday 30 June 2015

PROM!

Hey guys,

Yep, it's me again.. and yes I know I forgot to post last Sunday. I am aware. I apologise though, as I was doing so well uploading every Sunday, and to be quite honest I was really disappointed in myself. Anyway onto the post..

Prom. Yes that happened this week, Wednesday the 24th to be exact. I was looking forward to it since year 7, however a couple of weeks before I started to hate the idea. It was only two days before that I actually felt pretty in my dress, this finally helped me look forward to it. As soon as I got there (after the panick-y journey as I went alone) it was all so surreal. I loved it, it was amazing. If I could go back and do it again I would without a  thought!
I also danced, terribly, but still danced. That alone is outside my comfort zone and it's not really my thing unless of course, it's just me and my best friends messing around. But I don't think I made a fool of myself.. I don't regret it at all, in fact I wish I danced more!

It was very weird though, despite having all the fun it was the last time I will properly see a lot of my year together.. Sure I left a couple weeks ago but I just thought about prom and seeing everyone there, having a big party.

Here is a collage of some of my favourite pictures from prom:


I guess this is a really short post this week, so I'm sorry.
But I have to 'just watch one more episode' of Pretty Little Liars before I go to bed as its currently 2 in the morning. I just had to write this post. But goodnight!
Adios Amigos!xo


No comments:

Post a Comment