Sunday 5 August 2018

Monthly Goals #8

Hey guys,

If you want to read #7, click HERE.

So, last month I challenged myself to try and control my Psoriasis just a little. Since then I have been religiously applying a different cream to see whether it makes a difference or not. Luckily this cream doesn't make my arm feel on fire, it just stings a little. However to me it doesn't seem to have even affected it.

I have noticed that it is kind of dryer in a way. I can't explain it any other way. It definitely hasn't helped my knees at all. they've only been getting worse (yay...)

Honestly, I might try and do this again this month too but go back to the other cream. Then compare them both to see which I am better using.

I would say that I achieved my goal because I actually did well for applying the cream as often as I could. So go me.

This month I think I may revisit the art goal I set a while ago. Obviously I didn't manage to achieve this one. But recently I have been thinking of 'challenging my brain', when I was at college I always had things to research and learn about and now I have nothing. Nothing to really challenge me intellectually - and I actually miss it.

I think I will try and write myself a brief, and then work towards it. By making a brief I'll be able to follow it like I was at college, like it is a proper assessment. When I have finished I will be able to include photos of my work in the next 'Monthly Goals' post and I could ask a few friends to see what they think and include that like someone has marked it for me.

I'm excited for this.

Adios amigos!xo

P.s. I managed to finish my book! Woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment