Tuesday 22 December 2015

My Top 10 Christmas Films! - Day 10: 12 Days of Katie!

Hey guys,

Today's post is going to be my top ten Christmas movies. Which you will know by the title.. silly me. Oh well.

A while ago my cousin put Netflix on my Xbox and iPad and yes, this does mean that I have been binge watching series' ever since. However I also like to watch new films, even if they don't look that good. People say that the choice on Netflix is quite bad and I disagree. It's just not filled with the most popular films that are out at the time. Anyway, by having Netflix I can now watch LOADS of Christmas films. So here are my top ten favourites to watch at this time of year. (Obviously all of these aren't on Netflix but you get it..)


10. A Dog Called Christmas
9. Love Actually
8. A Muppet's Christmas Carol
7. The Nightmare Before Christmas
6. It's A wonderful Life
5. Jingle All The Way
4. Home Alone
3. Grinch
2. The Santa Clause
1. ELF -  haven't recently watched this but it is by far one of the best films!

I haven't actually seen all of these but I have asked my sister and she gave me a few so I'm pretty sure they're all good! I recommend all of them. Get some popcorn and sweets, a blanket and sit with your family to sit and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment