Wednesday 23 December 2015

Secret Santa! - Day 11: 12 Days of Katie!

Hey guys,

So after the past couple of posts that were not that detailed you might be happy to know that today's is slightly more wordy, so to say.

At college we all decided to do secret Santa, which I think is really nice as technically we only get one Christmas together (its only a one year course!). Even both of our tutors joined in.

But after a while everyone started asking who each other had so the word got around. So when it actually came to the day, it wasn't such a surprise when we found out who had who. But oh well. We all decided that the best limit for us would be £5. As some people cant afford a lot and might not be able to give as much as someone else, etc.

The person I got was actually one of the tutors, the one who teaches us more. I guess our personal tutor, I can't remember what it is technically called. But yeah, I bought her two energy drinks (because she seems to always have one with her, literally...) and a snow shaker. I know they don't actually seem much but I did put thought into it so I guess it's okay. I was quite pleased with myself. She seemed to like the gifts.
As a group we all got her the Tom hardy calendar as she loves him. We all put money towards it so it is actually from all of us and fair. 

I was also very greatful for what I received. Jack off of my course bought me some malteasers, milk tray and a reindeer mug that had the most adorable little reindeer in. I didn't actually know who had me until Jack told me a few days before but I didn't mind! If you have read this Jack, Thankyou for my gifts. 


It was also interesting to see what other people got. Especially Harry's as Tom got him some fairy wings and a tiara which he had to wear and it was just funny to see him in them. 
I don't actually know what else to say about this so I will leave it here. Tomorrow is the last post for blogmas! I'm actually really sad about it, I have enjoyed these past couple of posts. Let me know if you want me to do this next year too. I could also do a full month of posts if you would like (suggestions would be appreciated:)). 

Merry Christmas.
Adios amigos!xo




No comments:

Post a Comment